Free Booklet: 5 Simple Secrets to Fun Practice
Are you striving to become the musician of your dreams?
But not getting the results you know are possible?
You are wondering, "How do I practice? What do I practice?" These are things to consider when you do your daily practice. In my booklet, 5 Simple Secrets to Fun Practice:
- Where should you practice? Let me show you how to create a supportive space for yourself.
- There's more than one way to practice! I give you four methods to vary
your practice and keep your interest engaged.
- I present five foundational musical skills every musician needs to
play every day.
- Keep a practice journal and track your progress over time. You will
be amazed at how quickly you acquire new skills... and enjoy doing it!
If you want to use your practice time more effectively and grow your musical skills quickly, fill out the form below and get your free twelve-page booklet, 5 Simple Secrets to Fun Practice. You'll also be subscribed to my twice-monthly eZine, Musician's Motivator.
Yes, Meg, I want the free booklet: 5 Simple Secrets to Fun Practice.
I respect your privacy
and never sell, rent, or give away
your email address.
Just enter your first name and email address in the form to the right. When you click the Subscribe button, you'll receive an email with a confirmation link. Click that link to receive your free article.
I respect your email privacy. I never share, sell or give away your email address to anyone else, ever. You may remove yourself from the list anytime you choose with the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every eZine.
Here's what you will get:
5 Simple Secrets to Fun Practice - My twelve-page booklet on where to practice, when and what to practice; four types of practice and when to use each one; keeping a practice journal.
Musician's Motivator - I'll communicate with you every second and fourth Wednesday about:
- how to keep the creative juices flowing in your music practice
- fun tips that make playing music a blast
- becoming the happiest musician you can be
- why we study music
Please check out some of my most popular articles: